Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Filter Wrench
nobug on forums.vwvortex.com
Homemade wrench intended to facilitate the process of removing Haldex oil filters from VW cars. Fabricated by welding a severed 13/16" box end to a length of bent 1/2" stock.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!