Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oil Cooler Pressure Tester
boyt911sc on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade pressure tester for an oil cooler. Constructed from a water pump T-fitting, a tire valve mounted via a water hose fitting, and a pressure gauge. The tester is attached to the oil cooler by means of a short hose and worm clamps.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!