Homemade Oil Cooler Pressure Tester
boyt911sc on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade pressure tester for an oil cooler. Constructed from a water pump T-fitting, a tire valve mounted via a water hose fitting, and a pressure gauge. The tester is attached to the oil cooler by means of a short hose and worm clamps.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!