Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Oxy-Acetylene Cart
sarel.wagner on garagejournal.com
Homemade oxy-acetylene cart fabricated from square steel tubing, shelving, and a surplus automotive rim. Wheel-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!