Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Welding Cart Modification
kkroger on pirate4x4.com
Homemade welding cart modification accomplished by welding a 14" square tube to the back and attaching 10" rear wheels via threaded rod. Front wheels were replaced with braked urethane casters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!