Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plug Gauge
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade plug gauge intended to aid in the production of accurate internal threads. One end is slightly undersized and serves as an indication that the operation is close to the desired size. The opposite end is cut to the exact size and functions as a final fit check.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
- INNOVATIVE IDEA FOR HOMEMADE TOOL...
- 1939 Antarctic snow cruiser - pho...
- 1947 Crosley pickup - video and p...
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!