Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plug Gauge
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade plug gauge intended to aid in the production of accurate internal threads. One end is slightly undersized and serves as an indication that the operation is close to the desired size. The opposite end is cut to the exact size and functions as a final fit check.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!