Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Plug Gauge
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade plug gauge intended to aid in the production of accurate internal threads. One end is slightly undersized and serves as an indication that the operation is close to the desired size. The opposite end is cut to the exact size and functions as a final fit check.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!