Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pulley Groove Scuffer
herr_oberst on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade pulley groove scuffer adapted from a section of discarded V-belt wrapped in emery cloth and a bowed piece of wood. Intended to aid in roughing the grooves of a worn pulley in order to improve grip and reduce slippage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Homemade Table Saw
- Homemade Jigsaw Table Machine || ...
- Concrete Mixer in Brazil
- How cable drums are made - video
- Fish net cleaning ROV - video
- Boeing 720 controlled impact demo...
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!