Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Pulley Groove Scuffer
herr_oberst on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade pulley groove scuffer adapted from a section of discarded V-belt wrapped in emery cloth and a bowed piece of wood. Intended to aid in roughing the grooves of a worn pulley in order to improve grip and reduce slippage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!