Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rear-End Dolly
drewski on garagejournal.com
Homemade rear-end dolly adapted from a hand truck and intended to facilitate the transportation of a complete differential assembly.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
- Quick to load and set lathe spind...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!