Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade RF-30 Gib Retainer Modification
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade RF-30 gib retainer modification consisting of two flange nuts and a bolt. The assembly serves to eliminate gib movement as required for CNC operation.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!