Homemade Rotary Broaching Tool
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary broaching tool intended to be mounted on a lathe's cross slide. Comprised of a tool post block and a cutter. Block measures 25 x 50 x 50mm. Cutter is machined from a 10mm diameter silver steel rod. Brass M5 screws secure the cutter holder to the tool post block.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Drill press centering guide.
- Mine roller - GIF
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!