Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Broaching Tool
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary broaching tool intended to be mounted on a lathe's cross slide. Comprised of a tool post block and a cutter. Block measures 25 x 50 x 50mm. Cutter is machined from a 10mm diameter silver steel rod. Brass M5 screws secure the cutter holder to the tool post block.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!