Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Broaching Tool
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade rotary broaching tool intended to be mounted on a lathe's cross slide. Comprised of a tool post block and a cutter. Block measures 25 x 50 x 50mm. Cutter is machined from a 10mm diameter silver steel rod. Brass M5 screws secure the cutter holder to the tool post block.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!