Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rifle Receiver Facing Mandrel
tbonesmith on homemadetools.net
Homemade rifle receiver facing mandrel fabricated in accordance with John Hinnant's published design. Intended to facilitate the process of squaring a new barrel's receiver face to the receiver body.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
- Classic table gutter "life hack" ...
- Log motorcycle - video
- Enormous power hammer - video
- Making shingles with a froe - video
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!