Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Soft Jaws with Dowel Pins
DaHui on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade soft jaws with dowel pin fabricated from 1" wide stock. Pins protrude 3/4". Designed to support two simultaneous work pieces and permit machining of all six sides in tandem pairs.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!