Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steel Jaws for a Taig Three Jaw Chuck
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade steel jaws machined from 1018 cold rolled steel and intended for use with a Taig lathe's 3-jaw chuck. Designed to securely hold round stock in steel and stainless steel during threading operations. Each jaw is fabricated by silver brazing sections of CRS prior to milling, and in accordance with the dimensions of the stock jaws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!