Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Steel Jaws for a Taig Three Jaw Chuck
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade steel jaws machined from 1018 cold rolled steel and intended for use with a Taig lathe's 3-jaw chuck. Designed to securely hold round stock in steel and stainless steel during threading operations. Each jaw is fabricated by silver brazing sections of CRS prior to milling, and in accordance with the dimensions of the stock jaws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!