Homemade Steel Jaws for a Taig Three Jaw Chuck
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade steel jaws machined from 1018 cold rolled steel and intended for use with a Taig lathe's 3-jaw chuck. Designed to securely hold round stock in steel and stainless steel during threading operations. Each jaw is fabricated by silver brazing sections of CRS prior to milling, and in accordance with the dimensions of the stock jaws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
- Giant vise
- Rocket wrench for remotely defusi...
- dado blade thread length
- Removing pineapple eyes - GIF
- Box strapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!