Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Rotary Milling Table
Randy on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
A 6" rotary milling table. All parts machined except for the worm gear set. The worm shaft has 60 teeth and sits in a housing that pivots at the front. Collar graduations are in tenths of a degree and the crank goes 6 degrees per turn.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!