Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Baffle
Zuki on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router baffle fashioned from 1" styrofoam panels and intended to create some noise reduction benefits during router operation.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!