Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Router Cradle
screwge on lumberjocks.com
Homemade router cradle intended to facilitate bit changes. Constructed from 1/2" Baltic birch plywood and a length of 2" aluminum track.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!