Homemade Saw Vise
Brit on lumberjocks.com
Homemade saw vise intended to be mounted on a Workmate-type table or secured in a twin-screw Moxon vise. Constructed from MDF and Sapele wood, it is joined by a piano hinge. Four locking knobs provide the necessary clamping force.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!