Homemade Chainsaw Vise
Charlie C on shopfloortalk.com
Homemade chainsaw vise constructed from 1" plate steel and a bolt. The pointed end is driven into a tree stump, which then serves as a temporary stand to facilitate sharpening operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
- Alert tugboat saves ship from col...
- Rock paper scissors robot - video
- The smallest Dozuki saw
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!