Homemade Shaker Style Bench
2bigfeet on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench patterned after the Shaker benches. Constructed from 3/4" maple plywood and featuring maple-wrapped sides, as well as poplar face and door frames.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!