Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaker Style Bench
2bigfeet on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench patterned after the Shaker benches. Constructed from 3/4" maple plywood and featuring maple-wrapped sides, as well as poplar face and door frames.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!