Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaker Style Bench
2bigfeet on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench patterned after the Shaker benches. Constructed from 3/4" maple plywood and featuring maple-wrapped sides, as well as poplar face and door frames.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!