Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Shaker Style Bench
2bigfeet on lumberjocks.com
Homemade woodworking bench patterned after the Shaker benches. Constructed from 3/4" maple plywood and featuring maple-wrapped sides, as well as poplar face and door frames.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!