Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Station
AttainableApex on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening station fashioned from a plank of wood and utilizing wooden strips as guides and supports for the sharpening stones. Two screws through the plank serve to position the sharpening board at an angle to facilitate water drainage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Knife making vise
- DIY Shanty Houseboat Concept (...
- unique 4 jaw chuck
- Transporting an enormous mining t...
- Building a Front End Loader for a...
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!