Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Station
AttainableApex on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening station fashioned from a plank of wood and utilizing wooden strips as guides and supports for the sharpening stones. Two screws through the plank serve to position the sharpening board at an angle to facilitate water drainage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!