Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Sharpening Station
AttainableApex on lumberjocks.com
Homemade sharpening station fashioned from a plank of wood and utilizing wooden strips as guides and supports for the sharpening stones. Two screws through the plank serve to position the sharpening board at an angle to facilitate water drainage.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!