Homemade Sharpening Stones
The Woodwork Geek on thewoodworkgeek.wordpress.com
Homemade sharpening stones constructed by adhering wet and dry sandpaper to black ceramic tiles. Intended to allow for sharpening of wide blades.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!