Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Lathe Tool Sharpening Jig
David Underwood on toolingaround.ca
Homemade lathe tool sharpening jig machined from aluminum. Intended for utilization in conjunction with drill presses and mills equipped with diamond-coated cutting wheels.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Comparative study of leather hard...
- Recycled disk. Porta seguetas
- Taper cleaners /wipers for Morse ...
- How traditional rope is made, wit...
- Wooden 1948 Colt Dragoon revolver...
- Cold Chisel
- Knurling Tool
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!