Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Small Bender
tonybmw on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade small bender featuring parts fabricated from angle iron. Bolts threaded into nuts welded to the movable jaw serve as handles. Dimensions: 426mm x 175mm x 158 mm. Incorporates a 35mm gap between the fixed jaws to serve as the bender's throat.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!