Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Speed Reduction Modification
homebrew .357 on chaski.org
Homemade speed reduction modification for a lathe. Intended to facilitate gunsmithing work. The 127-tooth drive gear is actuated by a 50mm V-belt pulley.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!