Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spherical Radius Measurement Indicator
McNeillMachine on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade spherical radius measurement indicator featuring precision balls mounted to a platform. Tooling ball diameters and locations are utilized in conjunction with CAD software to determine the proper indicator value for a given radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!