Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spherical Radius Measurement Indicator
McNeillMachine on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade spherical radius measurement indicator featuring precision balls mounted to a platform. Tooling ball diameters and locations are utilized in conjunction with CAD software to determine the proper indicator value for a given radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!