Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spherical Radius Measurement Indicator
McNeillMachine on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade spherical radius measurement indicator featuring precision balls mounted to a platform. Tooling ball diameters and locations are utilized in conjunction with CAD software to determine the proper indicator value for a given radius.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!