Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Spin Caster
Bill Coffey on nmia.com
Homemade spin caster intended to facilitate the process of mold creation. Constructed from a kitchen mixer, plywood, nuts, bolts, and clay.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1860 hand-operated manual railway...
- Clean Paint Brush Mod
- DIY Water Pump From Junk - Dirty,...
- Soldering Without A Soldering Iron
- Old hay knife that needed tlc.
- Drill Press Centers...Align spind...
- Ink Transfer
- Melting and Making Circular Alumi...
- Tractor plays percussion in blueg...
- Moto GP rider uses bike as surfbo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!