Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Table Saw from Plans
Hector Acevedo on woodgears.ca
Homemade, wooden table saw constructed from plans and featuring a knee-operated panic shutdown bar, micro-adjustment in crosscut and rip fences, and dust collection unit powered by a vacuum cleaner motor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!