Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Handwheel Mod
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade handwheel mod for a Taig lathe consisting of adding narrow paper strips with printed graduation marks to the cross slide and compound slide handwheels. Serves to improve scale readability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Manufacturing a curling stone fro...
- 6 way Dover blade conversion ques...
- Retratable internal external scre...
- ER32 collet trays, hook spanners ...
- Rotary table/Deving head
- Copper soft jaw faces for lathe c...
- Cooling system for dril lpress
- Sherline 2K Mill Base and Electri...
- Very poor mans cnc setup
- Belt Sander
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!