Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Handwheel Mod
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade handwheel mod for a Taig lathe consisting of adding narrow paper strips with printed graduation marks to the cross slide and compound slide handwheels. Serves to improve scale readability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
- Height Gage Magnifier
- Tool Post Grinder For the Mini La...
- Pressing wheels into tires in Chi...
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!