Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Handwheel Mod
Bob Eckstein on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade handwheel mod for a Taig lathe consisting of adding narrow paper strips with printed graduation marks to the cross slide and compound slide handwheels. Serves to improve scale readability.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to cut a glass tabletop - GIF
- Lamb conveyor for marking and vac...
- Homemade Roll Bender for Square P...
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!