Homemade Taig Lathe Power Feed
Stephen Ellacott on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade power feed modification for a Taig lathe featuring a geared motor and pinion. Motor slides onto the carriage's front dovetail, meshing with the pinion gear. Utilizes two 12-tooth, 24-pitch Acetal gears. Motor is 12v, 5 RPM and features a reversing circuit with forward, stop, and reverse buttons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Picking up sauce using knives - GIF
- How to make a Outdoor Lounge Chai...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!