Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Power Feed
Stephen Ellacott on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade power feed modification for a Taig lathe featuring a geared motor and pinion. Motor slides onto the carriage's front dovetail, meshing with the pinion gear. Utilizes two 12-tooth, 24-pitch Acetal gears. Motor is 12v, 5 RPM and features a reversing circuit with forward, stop, and reverse buttons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- PyroLance water gun - video
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!