Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Taig Lathe Power Feed
Stephen Ellacott on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade power feed modification for a Taig lathe featuring a geared motor and pinion. Motor slides onto the carriage's front dovetail, meshing with the pinion gear. Utilizes two 12-tooth, 24-pitch Acetal gears. Motor is 12v, 5 RPM and features a reversing circuit with forward, stop, and reverse buttons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!