Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tap and Die Holder for a Lathe
Russ Hanscom on chaski.org
Homemade tap and die holder intended for utilization in conjunction with a lathe. The user's grip on the handwheel determines the cutting force. Fashioned entirely from surplus materials, save only the tap holder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!