Homemade Taper Turning Attachment for Lathes
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade taper turning attachment designed for the production of MT2 tapers. Mounted on top of the lathe bed with the guide bar bolted to the cross slide. Consists of a base plate, swivel plate, and a guide bar. A worm gear moves the swivel plate through an adjusting knob. Collar has 50 graduations; a complete turn adjusts the angle by 0.5 degrees.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!