Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Tube Bending Rotation Gauge Fixture
hardtail69 on homemadetools.net
Homemade tube bending rotation gauge fixture constructed from a pair of 11" locking pliers and three lengths of angle iron. Utilizes a digital angle finder.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!