Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Vacuum Sanding Table
ldl on lumberjocks.com
Homemade vacuum sanding table intended for utilization in conjunction with an orbital sander. Constructed from pine, pegboard, and paneling material. Powered by a shop vacuum.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!