Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Wooden Surface for Drill Press Table
randyc on chaski.org
Homemade wooden surface for a small drill press table. Constructed from 1/2" plywood with a shellac topcoat, it provides a larger work area for woodworking than provided by the standard, metal press table.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!