Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Woodturning Depth Gauge
morsa on homemadetools.net
Homemade woodturning depth gauge constructed from wood, a brass screw, a T-nut, a surplus printer bar, and acrylic. Intended to facilitate the process of measuring hollow depth during bowl turning operations.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Quenching an enormous gear - GIF
- Cycle thread taps & dies
- Trillion-year gear reduction kine...
- Two-headed fire truck - photo
- Heavy lifting dollies from gas bo...
- Tourbillon movement - GIF
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!