Homemade Buffing and Polishing Tools (218)
Homemade Buffing and Polishing Tools
HomemadeTools.net's homemade buffing and polishing tools category is the ideal place to find many different DIY tools for buffing and polishing, as well as buffing wheels, tumblers, wheel polishing machines, and many other buffing and polishing jigs, setups, stands, parts, and accessories.
If you'd like to build your own complete buffer/polisher, check out our builds of drill buffer conversions, spindle buffers, buffer/grinders, buffer-to-grinder conversions, portable buffers, gas motor buffers, bench polishers, and deburring machines.
If you need to build a buffer or polisher for a specific application, we also have various listings for DIY specialty buffers and polishers such as slab polishers, watch pivot polishers, modeler's polishers, leatherworker's burnishers, boot polishers, crankshaft journal polishers, faceting machines, billiard ball polishers, and optical disc polishers. If you're going for a full buffing or polishing build, you can even build entire buffing stations and systems, mini buffers, buffer stands, and even buffers made from treadmill components.
Want to build your own buffing or polishing wheels? We have great ideas for builds of polishing mops, buffing wheel mandrels, buffing pad arbors, and complete buffing or polishing wheels. For smaller size buffing jobs, we have various different projects listed for Dremel polishing bits and buffing pads.
Looking to polish your car or truck's wheels? Check out the different kinds of builds we have listed for wheel polishing jigs and rim rollers for a perfectly-polished wheel.
You may also be interested in building a tumbler at home. If so, check out our different DIY builds for rock and parts tumblers, brass tumblers, wet tumblers, rotary tumblers, vibratory tumblers, orbital tumblers, and deburring tumblers and machines.
In addition to all of our different buffer and polisher builds, you can build many different kinds of jigs, fixtures, and accessories for your existing buffers or polishers. We have ideas for band polishing jigs, conduit polishing jigs, frame polishing setups, and drill press live centers for polishing. You can also find builds for lapping machines, polishing lathes, polisher exhausts, fret polishing tools, hole polishing tools, and tight corner buffing and polishing tools.
Whether you want to build an entire buffing and polishing station, a purpose-specific polishing tool, your own buffing or polishing wheels, or a special jig for buffing and polishing, you'll find many different clever and money-saving ideas here on HomemadeTools.net.
Newest Forum Posts
- News reporter struck by plane - GIF by schuylergrace on 2023-12-04 20:48:50
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by neilbourjaily on 2023-12-04 20:40:25
- Smokeless powder art - GIF by Altair on 2023-12-04 20:27:01
- Vintage work crew photos by mwmkravchenko on 2023-12-04 20:09:22
- The Scoring Method - quick simple and accurate router templates by Jon on 2023-12-04 20:03:02
- Ford Pinto/Ranger pickup truck - GIF by Inflight on 2023-12-04 20:02:53
- How rocks got their names - infographic by Altair on 2023-12-04 19:13:01
- Destroying a grinding wheel with a high speed motor - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-12-04 18:34:18
- Portable media blasting gun - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-12-04 18:18:54
- Travel Tool Chest & Workbench with Integrated Vice by bruce.desertrat on 2023-12-04 17:15:26