Homemade Buffing and Polishing Tools (284)
Homemade Buffing and Polishing Tools
HomemadeTools.net's homemade buffing and polishing tools category is the ideal place to find many different DIY tools for buffing and polishing, as well as buffing wheels, tumblers, wheel polishing machines, and many other buffing and polishing jigs, setups, stands, parts, and accessories.
If you'd like to build your own complete buffer/polisher, check out our builds of drill buffer conversions, spindle buffers, buffer/grinders, buffer-to-grinder conversions, portable buffers, gas motor buffers, bench polishers, and deburring machines.
If you need to build a buffer or polisher for a specific application, we also have various listings for DIY specialty buffers and polishers such as slab polishers, watch pivot polishers, modeler's polishers, leatherworker's burnishers, boot polishers, crankshaft journal polishers, faceting machines, billiard ball polishers, and optical disc polishers. If you're going for a full buffing or polishing build, you can even build entire buffing stations and systems, mini buffers, buffer stands, and even buffers made from treadmill components.
Want to build your own buffing or polishing wheels? We have great ideas for builds of polishing mops, buffing wheel mandrels, buffing pad arbors, and complete buffing or polishing wheels. For smaller size buffing jobs, we have various different projects listed for Dremel polishing bits and buffing pads.
Looking to polish your car or truck's wheels? Check out the different kinds of builds we have listed for wheel polishing jigs and rim rollers for a perfectly-polished wheel.
You may also be interested in building a tumbler at home. If so, check out our different DIY builds for rock and parts tumblers, brass tumblers, wet tumblers, rotary tumblers, vibratory tumblers, orbital tumblers, and deburring tumblers and machines.
In addition to all of our different buffer and polisher builds, you can build many different kinds of jigs, fixtures, and accessories for your existing buffers or polishers. We have ideas for band polishing jigs, conduit polishing jigs, frame polishing setups, and drill press live centers for polishing. You can also find builds for lapping machines, polishing lathes, polisher exhausts, fret polishing tools, hole polishing tools, and tight corner buffing and polishing tools.
Whether you want to build an entire buffing and polishing station, a purpose-specific polishing tool, your own buffing or polishing wheels, or a special jig for buffing and polishing, you'll find many different clever and money-saving ideas here on HomemadeTools.net.
Newest Forum Posts
- Slurry mixer for manure - GIF by mlochala on 2021-04-23 06:57:37
- Strong winds tear down scaffolding - GIF by Altair on 2021-04-23 06:07:02
- Homemade Chickenfeeder by DIYer on 2021-04-23 05:53:35
- Sliding Picture Frame Cutting Jig by DIYer on 2021-04-23 05:49:42
- DIY Thickness Planer silde Jig - using Hand Planer Machine by DIYer on 2021-04-23 05:46:29
- Jocko Johnson supercharged tether car - photo by DIYSwede on 2021-04-23 04:43:37
- Making A Grooving Tool by Don42 on 2021-04-23 04:01:37
- Woman with rifle - photo by flickie on 2021-04-23 03:13:16
- Universal oil filter wrench - GIF by hemmjo on 2021-04-23 02:00:13
- Monitoring corrosion process at Alcoa's Aluminum Research Laboratory - photo by jdurand on 2021-04-22 22:34:20