Free 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Become a founding member: 500+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Arc/Mig/Tig Combo

  1. #1
    Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arc/Mig/Tig Combo

    Hi everyone

    I have been looking all over to find combo arc/mig/tig welder that I can build myself. I saw the archives of the site and figured there was WAY too much to go through with one click at a time. Figured someone would have saved a link to something like that of there was anything. Please and thank you.

    P.S. I did find one that is not on this site, but the design of it was a bit difficult to figure out.

    Thanks in advance to everyone replying

    I'll add the website incase someone feels generous and wants to walk me through it. Just note that this is obviously not my design, since I'm having difficulty with it.

    http://diy-welder.com/index.shtml
    Last edited by Anarchy; 12-30-2017 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #2
    Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah nevermind. After much searching, I finally found the post of the maker on this site. Thanks anyways.

    Link to the original.
    Homemade Welder - HomemadeTools.net

    Now can someone tell me how to delete a unneeded post?

  3. #3
    Jon
    Jon is online now Jon has agreed the Seller's Terms of Service
    Administrator
    Supporting Member
    Jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    19,131
    Thanks
    5,540
    Thanked 25,485 Times in 6,949 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Now can someone tell me how to delete a unneeded post?
    Now you just continue posting as you do your build

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jon For This Useful Post:

    NortonDommi (12-31-2017)

  5. #4
    Anarchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Now you just continue posting as you do your build
    That would take months if not years, lol. But I am definitely looking into it. Already contacted the original poster and asked him if he is willing to make a board for me. Unfortunately making boards is not part of my skill set yet.

  6. #5
    Supporting Member NortonDommi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    North Island, New Zealand.
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    770
    Thanked 156 Times in 105 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have recently started looking at this You Tube and it is quite addictive. There is a German bloke called Apocalyptic Inventor who has a real penchant for electronics and he details type,workings of,repair and modification of some welders,could be worth a look.

  7. #6
    Supporting Member nhengineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 59 Times in 36 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    nhengineer's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchy View Post
    Hi everyone

    I have been looking all over to find combo arc/mig/tig welder that I can build myself. I saw the archives of the site and figured there was WAY too much to go through with one click at a time. Figured someone would have saved a link to something like that of there was anything. Please and thank you.

    P.S. I did find one that is not on this site, but the design of it was a bit difficult to figure out.

    Thanks in advance to everyone replying

    I'll add the website incase someone feels generous and wants to walk me through it. Just note that this is obviously not my design, since I'm having difficulty with it.

    DIY welder - Build your own portable MIG/TIG/ARC welder
    I made a TIG welder using a Lincoln Tombstone 225 AC/DC and a Marquette hi-freq unit in 1970 and it's still welding away 48 years later.


    Post your reply!
    Join 42,532 of us and get 500+ tool plans, tool eBooks, build guides, and much more.



    eBooks for Supporters

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nhengineer For This Useful Post:

    NortonDommi (01-02-2018)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •