I am finally back working on my Astro van project, getting some of the brake plumbing done. I swapped out the stock prop valve for a Wilwood piece and had to reconnect the master to the valve.
This was a bit of an adventure getting the tight bends that were needed to run the lines.
I ended up making a little bending fixture to get it done. This will be pretty handy for doing the rest of the van.
I made the clamp block on the mill. Both ends have their uses and I used both getting the bends into the lines.
Continued in next post.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)