Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Intro , A little back ground about Myself

Thanks

Cool Intro , A little back ground about Myself

Hello , I am Mike and I am a Gunsmithin training trying to open a retail shop to to repair guns - preferr Glocks -I specialize in installing Manual Safety's and smoothing trigger bars and connectors for a super consistant 3-3.5 lb trigger pull etc , all types of Custom Work on Glocks , AR's & 1911.
    Everyday is a learning day , I am also Taking a Machining Course so I am interested in Lathe & mill works& Instruction . so Basicly Thats who I am for now , A Lot Later , It's a long story , from Auto Parts to MAster Tech, To Auto Shop Owner To Disabled To well where I am tring to go now , Mike Morris

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thanks
    Hi Mike,

Welcome!

Sounds like a long and interesting career. Best of luck with the gunsmithing! I'm mostly a 1911 guy, though I used to shoot a Glock 35 in 3-gun competition and it was well-suited to the task.

We'd love to see some of your homemade tools (firearms-related or not). Please post any you'd care to share directly in our Homemade Tools subforum. We'll add each one to the database, as well as to your builder page on the site.

If you've got any non-tool items to share, we've got a place for those, too! Post them in the Not a Tool, but Homemade subforum. Those entries won't be added anywhere else on the site, but will remain visible and searchable there.

Ken

2000 Tool Plans

Thread Information