Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Thread: Models of common viruses - photo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Altair For This Useful Post:

nova_robotics (Jun 3, 2022)

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    Ain't computers wonderful? Pity about the virus theory though: Tobacco Mosaic Virus: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U0YuTu5SwTDJ/

2000 Tool Plans

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NortonDommi For This Useful Post:

Toolmaker51 (Jun 3, 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,787 Times in 4,206 Posts

Frank S's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by NortonDommi View Post
    Ain't computers wonderful? Pity about the virus theory though: Tobacco Mosaic Virus: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U0YuTu5SwTDJ/
    A 150 years of virus studies and they still haven't figured out that they don't know what they don't know. Now the seemingly accepted norm is to completely politicize everything often or possibly and sometimes probably based on flawed poorly researched go for the bucks information. The heck with extensive studies or trying to digest the possibility prior assumptions may have been only partially correct. Let's simply double down or triple down on every thing, all germs are bad there is no such thing as good germs, the possibility of anyone possessing certain natural immunities to some things while others are susceptible to every known and unknown affliction or ailment ever conceived. It has become completely unthinkable of allowing children to play in sand boxes or dirt together, make and eat mud pies swim naked in muddy ponds or streams. play out doors in the sun for hours on end without wearing artificial sun screen, run and play in grassy or weed filled fields, fall down get skinned knees and small cuts or abrasions allover their bodies without hauling them off to the ER for a round of antibiotics. Inoculate their little bodies with every possible vaccination to prevent them from even remotely naturally acquiring any resistance to diseases.
    Never try to tell me it can't be done
    When I have to paint I use KBS products

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank S For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member bruce.desertrat's Avatar
    Thanks

bruce.desertrat's Tools
    " Inoculate their little bodies with every possible vaccination to prevent them from even remotely naturally acquiring any resistance to diseases."

There's a reason graveyards before the mid 20th century are filled with graves of kids under 5...

There is no difference between 'vaccination accquired immunity' and 'naturally acquired immunity' other than the 'not getting sick and maybe dying' part of the latter.

Both result from your own immune system being challenged by foreign proteins.

Now I'm with you on playing in the dirt and such; this has long been known; spending hours out in the sun without sunscreen...that's something that tends not to pay off for 50 or so years when you don't end up with skin cancer.

Btw, Koch's Postulates, which is the standard for identifying whether or not a pathogen causes a specific disease, has been shown for dozens and dozens of human viruses. Viruses are very real.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce.desertrat For This Useful Post:

nova_robotics (Jun 2, 2022), schuylergrace (Jan 2, 2023), WorkerB (Jun 4, 2022)

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 617 Posts

nova_robotics's Tools
    Are you saying there are no viruses? Just to clarify; viruses, as in all of them, do not exist?

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_robotics View Post
    Are you saying there are no viruses? Just to clarify; viruses, as in all of them, do not exist?
    The more I research that is the inescapable conclusion. Did you watch that video? Follow up with your own research? What is called a virus seems to be dead stuff shed by the body. There is absolutely zero evidence for the existence of a virus anywhere that I can find.
    This is interesting: https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois...-purification/
    I made an OIA to the Minister of Health here in NZ for proof that Sars - COV - 2 exists. Had to send the same request to all the other parties as well to even elicit a response which basically said that I would have to reference the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
    The rabbit hole just kept getting deeper. Auckland University same deal.
    At the moment I am leaning very heavily towards terrain theory.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NortonDommi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

NortonDommi's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by bruce.desertrat View Post
    " Inoculate their little bodies with every possible vaccination to prevent them from even remotely naturally acquiring any resistance to diseases."

There's a reason graveyards before the mid 20th century are filled with graves of kids under 5...

There is no difference between 'vaccination accquired immunity' and 'naturally acquired immunity' other than the 'not getting sick and maybe dying' part of the latter.

Both result from your own immune system being challenged by foreign proteins.

Now I'm with you on playing in the dirt and such; this has long been known; spending hours out in the sun without sunscreen...that's something that tends not to pay off for 50 or so years when you don't end up with skin cancer.

Btw, Koch's Postulates, which is the standard for identifying whether or not a pathogen causes a specific disease, has been shown for dozens and dozens of human viruses. Viruses are very real.
    Please supply definitive absolute proof of your statement. I and maybe many more,(literally hundreds of thousands of people around the world),would love to see it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to NortonDommi For This Useful Post:

Supporting Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,144 Times in 617 Posts

nova_robotics's Tools
    The more I research that is the inescapable conclusion. Did you watch that video? Follow up with your own research? What is called a virus seems to be dead stuff shed by the body. There is absolutely zero evidence for the existence of a virus anywhere that I can find.
    I did watch the video. I even went back and watched the first half a second time. There is an unconscionably enormous mountain of evidence that viruses exist. There are thousands of biologists who work with viruses every day. We have directly imaged them with microscopes, and we regularly use things like modified simian Adenoviruses as tools to infect and do work to living cells. Adenoviruses are very well understood, and we can easily modify their genetic code to perform useful tasks. Not only high level biology labs, this technology has become available to anyone with a few thousand dollars and an eBay account. There are people on Youtube who have engineered Adenoviruses. The instructions are online.

How does HPV related genetic damage occur if not for a virus? The virus copies parts of its DNA into our DNA, and you can find that DNA in both the virus as well as the infected human cells. It's trivial to test for this. That one example is an open and shut case for viruses. The vast, vast majority of cervical cancer has DNA from the HPV virus, and this is part of the screening done when cervical lesions are found. And we have created a vaccine from viral genetic material, which has basically eradicated cervical cancer in the 30-and-under crowd because of the fact that we identified this. And that's just one example. There are hundreds of thousands of people globally working with viruses every day. Saying viruses don't exist is like saying electricity doesn't exist. Do you think all of these people are part of some enormous conspiracy? It's madness.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by nova_robotics; Jun 3, 2022 at 10:02 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nova_robotics For This Useful Post:

WorkerB (Jun 4, 2022)

Thread Information