For quite some time, adding power feed to the mill's Z axis has been at the top of the list of priorities. Every time I needed to change a tool, I had to crank the milling head up and down, which was tiring my hand.
Now, I know that it's a very common modification, and you probably have already seen videos on YT and posts into this forum about it. However though, I think that a bit of different approach perhaps will give you a few more ideas for your own project.
I'll not to tire you up with endless writing here because I've made a detailed video showing a few difficulties I encountered, the mistakes I made at the beginning and the progress up to completion of this project.
I hope you enjoy as well finding this video interesting
All the best