Clarke brand, but same as most Chinese tabletop units. Identical to the Rural King branded one.
The white panels are from the same drier shell I used for my lathe tray. The L-shaped white panels are flanged and spot-welded to the original cabinet. The rest are fixed with automotive foam tape and bolts. I removed the rear panel and lowered it to provide structural support.
The tape merely hides the seams. I was planning to paint the seams, but I found this tape and thought I'd go for a black box vibe instead.
A few in-progress shots.
Before I bent the flanges:
After plug-welding the sides together:
Checking for size:
I'll update this when I get the lighting in, the ventilation installed (where the rectangular lint screen opening is), and the new glass installed (it will overhang the top).