Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: shopmade tool cutter grinder attachment

  1. #1
    Supporting Member celsoari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 460 Times in 77 Posts

    celsoari's Tools

    shopmade tool cutter grinder attachment

    my shopmade tool cutter grinder attachment:

    greetings from Brazil
    Celso Ari

    2000 Tool Plans

  2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to celsoari For This Useful Post:

    Altair (Apr 1, 2020), baja (Mar 28, 2020), Canobi (Mar 27, 2020), Crusty (Mar 27, 2020), high-side (Mar 28, 2020), HobieDave (Mar 27, 2020), Hopefuldave (Mar 28, 2020), HUMARIA (Apr 6, 2020), Jon (Mar 27, 2020), mrsuwds (Apr 23, 2020), mwmkravchenko (Mar 27, 2020), Okapi (Mar 28, 2020), Saltfever (Mar 29, 2020), Seedtick (Mar 27, 2020), tonyfoale (Apr 5, 2020), Tonyg (Mar 28, 2020), yves78 (Mar 29, 2020)

  3. #2
    Supporting Member Canobi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Shrewsbury, Shropshire (UK)
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 354 Times in 97 Posts

    Canobi's Tools
    Watching with great interest as I've been gearing up to make my own tool and cutter grinder. I have a fair few parts that would lend themselves well to the build already, just need some good ideas and inspiration.

    Love the split coller around the square stock trick, that ones a keeper, thanks for sharing

    186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Canobi For This Useful Post:

    celsoari (Mar 28, 2020)

  5. #3
    Supporting Member celsoari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 460 Times in 77 Posts

    celsoari's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by Canobi View Post
    Watching with great interest as I've been gearing up to make my own tool and cutter grinder. I have a fair few parts that would lend themselves well to the build already, just need some good ideas and inspiration.

    Love the split coller around the square stock trick, that ones a keeper, thanks for sharing
    I thank you for your audience and participation.
    Greetings from Brazil
    Celso Ari

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to celsoari For This Useful Post:

    mrsuwds (Apr 23, 2020)

  7. #4
    yves78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Thanks a lot, that's a great job !

    I know I'll have to make such a job in the future, in order to save my used mills, but it's quite an heavy job to do that.

    It would be interesting if you could share the cad data you show (ie in step format). It would provide a nice example, and the ability to boost the build of such an attachment.

  8. #5
    Supporting Member celsoari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 460 Times in 77 Posts

    celsoari's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by yves78 View Post
    Thanks a lot, that's a great job !

    I know I'll have to make such a job in the future, in order to save my used mills, but it's quite an heavy job to do that.

    It would be interesting if you could share the cad data you show (ie in step format). It would provide a nice example, and the ability to boost the build of such an attachment.
    Unfortunately I did not develop any CAD drawings. Just my base on the concept of Mini Bonelle, the link is in the video description.
    Greetings from Brazil
    Celso Ari

  9. #6
    yves78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Thanks a lot for your answer.

    That's not a problem, and I'll be very interested to follow your next publications on the build !

    Greetings from France, where it's currently a convenient time to work in my home workshop :-( !
    Last edited by yves78; Apr 2, 2020 at 04:42 AM.

  10. #7
    Supporting Member celsoari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    152
    Thanks
    99
    Thanked 460 Times in 77 Posts

    celsoari's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by yves78 View Post
    Thanks a lot for your answer.

    That's not a problem, and I'll be very interested to follow your next publications on the build !

    Greetings from France, where it's currently a convenient time to work in my home workshop :-( !
    thanks, despite the quarantine, i'm stopped, this lack of raw material for a workshop, but soon i'll be back with the final part of the video
    cheers

    Celso Ari

  11. #8
    Supporting Member tonyfoale's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,294
    Thanks
    537
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 613 Posts

    tonyfoale's Tools
    Celso,

    Great work as usual. Like you I am a bit stuck for materials.

  12. #9

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Congratulations my friend Celso Ari is a very good tool cutter grinder attachment!



    186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •