Free 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook:  
Get 2,000+ tool plans, full site access, and more.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ultra low profile screwdrivers - photo

Thanks

WmRMeyers's Tools
    Quote Originally Posted by chapmanmfg View Post
    Thanks so much for recommending our tools! As you probably know we're a small shop (about 15 of us!) and the vast majority of our new sales come via word of mouth from existing customers. I really appreciate you plugging our tools and for supporting USA manufacturing.

Thanks again,
    Joel
    Chapman MFG
    Joel, if your stuff wasn't good, I wouldn't recommend it. What I have here is a Kit #6320 with 7 of the bits missing. I recently ordered individual Phillips bits P1, P2, P3, & P4, not that there's a place for them in the box. Just wanted those around. As I've time and money, I'll be replacing the ones that are missing, which are Allen head, mostly. I've got to do a good inventory. Ultra low profile screwdrivers - photo-img_20220504_104843703-2.jpg

Pretty sure I've mentioned that I've had these for quite some time, perhaps nearly 50 years. And they weren't new when I got them.

186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook
    Last edited by WmRMeyers; May 4, 2022 at 10:23 AM.

Thanks
    Wow, that's an antique set, and it looks like it has had a lot of use! People love those old red cases even though if you drop one everything falls out. I wish I could get more of them and come out with a vintage set, but the manufacturer went out of business sometime in the late 80's which was when we switched to the plastic yellow cases. I don't think the yellow cases look as cool but at least they stay shut when dropped!

Joel

2000 Tool Plans

3. The Following User Says Thank You to chapmanmfg For This Useful Post:

rogren (Aug 1, 2023)

Thread Information