hornluv on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade buffer with a long, 1" dia shaft. Plate measures 18 x 18 x 0.50.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Divers rescue man trapped for days in sunken ship - GIF by Altair on 2021-09-27 08:14:01
- Fire bomber dumping retardant close to hillside - GIF by mlochala on 2021-09-27 07:20:15
- Bulldozer crushes illegally imported cars and bikes - GIF by mlochala on 2021-09-27 07:16:13
- B-2 Spirit stealth bomber crash - GIF by mlochala on 2021-09-27 07:07:24
- Build An Electric Wheelbarrow From Scrap For Workshop by Kwandotechnic on 2021-09-27 06:07:32
- 1947 SNCAC NC.1071 torpedo bomber - photo by Altair on 2021-09-27 06:07:01
- Gas forge with pedal door opening system - video by DIYer on 2021-09-27 05:06:42
- oil spillage mat by DIYer on 2021-09-27 04:58:37
- Rebar unloading trick fail - GIF by IntheGroove on 2021-09-27 04:54:53
- HOMEMADE CLAMP FROM SCRAP METAL! by DIYer on 2021-09-27 04:35:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!