hornluv on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade buffer with a long, 1" dia shaft. Plate measures 18 x 18 x 0.50.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini hopper train unloading coal - GIF by Altair on 2021-05-09 20:27:01
- 1570 German hunter's axe - photo by NortonDommi on 2021-05-09 19:34:47
- Tiny drum set - GIF by Altair on 2021-05-09 19:13:01
- High-quality black-and-white photographs of large old machines and tools by Toolmaker51 on 2021-05-09 19:11:37
- 33 plans for homemade machine vises by Altair on 2021-05-09 18:46:43
- Shaper keyway Cutter by ttmrj on 2021-05-09 18:06:15
- Overcoming 16 years of stupidity by rgsparber on 2021-05-09 18:02:10
- Jungle Pam in the 1970s - photo by homemademike on 2021-05-09 17:46:59
- ROLLER, FOR THE GRINDER, WITHOUT TURNING WORK, WITH YOUR OWN HANDS! by Kovanca Polock on 2021-05-09 17:20:00
- Make An Electric Lifter - Forklift by old kodger on 2021-05-09 17:16:19
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!