Homemade Countersunk Tailstock Center
Homemade countersunk tailstock center intended to facilitate the turning of commutators without a center hole. Armature shaft edges are beveled with a file prior to mounting. Features an oil hole for bearing surface lubrication.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dead man's fingers mushroom - photo by Altair on 2022-06-30 15:42:01
- T-Nut custom fit by piper184 on 2022-06-30 15:33:47
- Lathe - videos by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:28:46
- Belt grinder from washing machine motor - video by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:26:49
- Marking scriber - video by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:26:15
- Thin strip jig - video by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:25:44
- Sandblaster/pressure washer - video by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:25:20
- Scraper from hand plane - videos by Jon on 2022-06-30 15:24:36
- Tooth cavity and root canal treatment - GIF by meyer77 on 2022-06-30 13:48:30
- Cigar size, shape, and color guide - photo by Altair on 2022-06-30 12:56:01
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!