Homemade K-Jetronic CPR Power Adaptor
Ben Stein on cleanflametrap.com
Homemade K-Jetronic CPR power adaptor constructed from a surplus harness and a cigarette lighter power cable.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Towed truck rolls downhill after cable snaps - GIF by Gadgeteer on 2023-06-08 23:54:38
- Adjustable TIR lathe chuck - video by Jon on 2023-06-08 23:34:25
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp by frugalolegeezer on 2023-06-08 22:40:21
- Lathe Chip Guard / Eye Protection by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:54:44
- Scraping dried seaweed - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 21:51:02
- Manufacturing light bulbs - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:46:30
- Making a truck hydraulic pump - GIF by Tooler2 on 2023-06-08 21:38:21
- WWII DD Sherman amphibious tank - GIF by Frank S on 2023-06-08 21:30:17
- Reverse bungee prank - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-08 20:27:02
- Square Holes In Plastic Planks by rgsparber on 2023-06-08 19:50:45
DIY K-Jetronic CPR Power Adaptor - comment on how to build a K-Jetronic CPR Power Adaptor - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY K-Jetronic CPR Power Adaptor, or add details on how to make a K-Jetronic CPR Power Adaptor! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: