Homemade Precision Hot Glue Gun
Dan Lockton on instructables.com
Homemade adaptation of a glue gun to permit increased application precision and decreased overall mess.
Dec 15, 2013 10:34 AM
Great imagination. Very helpful idea here.
Oct 04, 2013 3:50 PM
I like this! Sometimes, holding a pistol grip glue gun is unwieldy.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 10:27:01
- 1 Person Fence Panel Hoist by Mr. Factotum's Workshop on 2023-06-03 10:10:18
- Train smashes car stuck in crossing - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-03 09:07:58
- Machining threads on a part - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 08:14:01
- Repairing an old radiator - GIF by Fluffle-Valve on 2023-06-03 07:23:17
- I installed a lathe chuck on the drill by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:13:28
- Gravel Separating Rake by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:10:04
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-03 06:07:02
- horizontal milling attachment by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:05:23
- Interesting design of the belt grinder machine - Video by DIYer on 2023-06-03 06:01:09
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: