Homemade Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade slitting saw arbors featuring recessed slots. Saw blade registers are machined in the cap to reduce protrusion. Arbor shaft incorporates an MT2 taper, machined from a length of 25mm round bar. Arbors accept 63mm and 80mm saws.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Fastest production cars by top speed - infographic by mwmkravchenko on 2023-06-06 16:48:57
- Gravel Separating Rake by bruce.desertrat on 2023-06-06 16:29:16
- Instagram models - GIFs by InstagramBot on 2023-06-06 12:01:02
- The bird fountain by mklotz on 2023-06-06 11:34:14
- Handheld seed planter - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:32:08
- Snap ring pliers - video by Jon on 2023-06-06 11:31:48
- Runaway tire smashes into storefront - GIF by Hans Pearson on 2023-06-06 10:15:40
- Rebuilding Train Rerailers by Topper Machine on 2023-06-06 08:20:19
- 162. Obey end grain fastening! (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-06-06 08:14:53
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by NeiljohnUK on 2023-06-06 04:24:24
DIY Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots - comment on how to build a Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots, or add details on how to make a Slitting Saw Arbors with Recessed Slots! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: