Homemade Small Parts Cleaner
Steverand1 on youtu.be
Homemade small parts cleaner constructed from a surplus VCR servo motor, 500mA power supply, a pair of plastic soda bottles, wooden board, wire, nuts, a bolt, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Semi tractor convertible - photos by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:14:03
- Lowering a medieval drawbridge - GIF by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:10:28
- Density of fluids - photo by Karl_H on 2023-03-28 09:07:32
- Shooting range brass collector - GIF by mklotz on 2023-03-28 08:35:58
- Rescue vehicle ejectable power port - GIF by Altair on 2023-03-28 08:14:01
- 136. Angles don't get any easier than this (shorts tip) by Make Things on 2023-03-28 07:17:09
- Centering ceiling fire sprinkler hole - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 07:10:50
- Face mask sweatshop - GIF by Toolmaker51 on 2023-03-28 06:57:54
- Homemade tubing bender and Dies form plans by DIYer on 2023-03-28 06:17:22
- Tow truck hits parked vehicles - GIF by Frank S on 2023-03-28 06:14:12
DIY Small Parts Cleaner - comment on how to build a Small Parts Cleaner - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Small Parts Cleaner, or add details on how to make a Small Parts Cleaner! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: