Homemade Taig Mill Tramming Braces
Dean Williams on deansphotographica.com
Homemade tramming braces intended for use with a Taig mill. Fabricated from 2" x 1/4" and 2" x 3/8" aluminum flat bars. Jacking screws enable adjustments to be made on the Z-axis column.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 3D printed optical center punch - video by Nitrous on 2023-06-04 16:44:05
- Restoring a foggy headlight - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 15:42:01
- Multi Manual Belt Sander by Jon on 2023-06-04 13:51:55
- DIY grinding wheel balancing jig by Mazay on 2023-06-04 13:51:45
- Tina Louise in God's Little Acre - GIF by jimfols on 2023-06-04 13:20:40
- Continuous chips from milling an aluminum block - GIF by nova_robotics on 2023-06-04 13:04:02
- Handy Car Wheel Fitting Aid by brianhw on 2023-06-04 13:03:22
- Manufacturing leaf springs - GIF by Altair on 2023-06-04 12:56:02
- Metric vs. other measurement systems - chart by hemmjo on 2023-06-04 12:37:39
- Armored vehicle destroys film crew's car - GIF by WmRMeyers on 2023-06-04 11:41:35
DIY Taig Mill Tramming Braces - comment on how to build a Taig Mill Tramming Braces - 0 comments
Be the first to comment on this DIY Taig Mill Tramming Braces, or add details on how to make a Taig Mill Tramming Braces! Click the "add comment" button above to comment.
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 186 More Best Homemade Tools eBook free!
- BuildThreads Network: